In light of Major League Baseball teams not actually doing anything to warrant legitimate content creation in January 2018, it’s probably not a good idea to give them any more of our hard earned money… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Lids
POPULAR THIS WEEK
- California Tie-Breaker: Not the End of the World
- In Honor of the Knuckle Curve
- What Would the Steroid Era Have Been Like in the Polo Grounds?
- The Two Pucketts: Struggling with Kirby’s Legacy 9 Years After His Death
- Memo Paris (Notes on “The Natural”)
- Card Chronicle: O-Pee-Chee Premier – 132 Cards That Captured an Era
- Baseball Movie: Long Gone
- The Most Mediocre Pitcher of All-Time: Pat Mahomes
- The Legend of Josh Gibson
- The 8 Jewish Players Who Shined the Brightest in Their Careers
- 60 Words for 60 Games: AL & NL West
- 60 Words for 60 Games: AL & NL Central
- 60 Words for 60 Games: AL & NL East
- The 2020 Effectively Wild Survivor Game Recap
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 5: Milwaukee, Minnesota, NY Mets
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 4: Houston, Kansas City, Miami
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 3: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 2: Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 1: Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore
- Season Preview Series 2020 Index
- Counterpoint: The Red Sox Were Right to Trade Betts (and Price)
- Gotta Go Fast…to Cooperstown: The Case for Kenny Lofton
- Will the Phillies Ever Overcome Their -6,528 Run Differential?
- Evaluating the 2019 Predictions & Projections
- The Next Star from Japan
- The Case for Relegation
- Who is Dick Lundy?
- Sabermetrics Starter Cards: An Introduction to Advanced Stats (Updated 9/24/19)
- Casey at the Bat 2019: A Modern Retelling
- Jud Wilson: That Good “Boojum” Sound!