Welcome to the second half of the opening round of the 3rd Annual Effectively Wild Tournament Bracket Classic. Before the next set of matchups, here are the results of the first half, in which all the top seeds advanced.
Posts Tagged: Rich HIll
POPULAR THIS WEEK
- Baseball Movie: Long Gone
- The 1994 Strike: What Was the Deal?
- Memo Paris (Notes on “The Natural”)
- Effectively Wild: Essential Works (updated 11/27/19)
- The Two Pucketts: Struggling with Kirby’s Legacy 9 Years After His Death
- In Honor of the Knuckle Curve
- Card Chronicle: O-Pee-Chee Premier – 132 Cards That Captured an Era
- The Best Single Season by a Pitcher, Ever
- Examining Hall of Fame Metrics
- I Was There: The Seat Cushion Game
- The 2020 Effectively Wild Survivor Game Recap
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 5: Milwaukee, Minnesota, NY Mets
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 4: Houston, Kansas City, Miami
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 3: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 2: Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox
- Season Preview Series 2020, Pt 1: Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore
- Season Preview Series 2020 Index
- Counterpoint: The Red Sox Were Right to Trade Betts (and Price)
- Gotta Go Fast…to Cooperstown: The Case for Kenny Lofton
- Will the Phillies Ever Overcome Their -6,528 Run Differential?
- Evaluating the 2019 Predictions & Projections
- The Next Star from Japan
- The Case for Relegation
- Who is Dick Lundy?
- Sabermetrics Starter Cards: An Introduction to Advanced Stats (Updated 9/24/19)
- Casey at the Bat 2019: A Modern Retelling
- Jud Wilson: That Good “Boojum” Sound!
- Nova or Super Nova?
- The Annotated Baseball Project: “Buckner’s Bolero”
- Franmil Reyes Is Being the Beast Who Was Promised